Alpine Ski Club
1. Control. Ski under control and in such a manner you can stop or avoid other skiers or objects.
2. Right or way. When skiing sown hill or overtaking another skier you must avoid the skier below you.
3. Above. You must not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
4. Merging. When entering a trail or starting downhill, yield to other skiers.
5. Prevent. All skiers shall use devices to help prevent run away skis.
6. Posted. You shall keep off closed trails and posted areas and observe all posted signs.
7. Safely. Prior to using any lift, you must have knowledge and ability to load, ride, and unload safely.