Alpine Ski Club
Alpine Ski Club annual Ski Trip
Delta air flight from Indianapolis to Salt Lake City
- Itinerary (subject to change):
- March 15: DL3343 IND-MSP 710A 800A / MSP-SLC 900A 1047A
DL 1235 15 Mar INDSLC 830A 1021A
- Mar 22: DL 1238 SLCIND 500P 1013P
- Ground transportation to The Yarrow
- ($735 without air, $704 without air or ground transportation)
- (-$535) (-$616)7 nights lodging at The Yarrow hotel
- Spacious double occupancy rooms with refrigerator, free wired and wireless internet service, baggage handling included, daily housekeeping, pool, hot tub, restaurant, included breakfast buffet, bar, laundry, ski storage, free parking, and shuttle stop.
- Grocery, restaurants, sporting goods stores, pharmacy, and theater nearby.
- Park City has many shops, restaurants, and lots of entertainment options.
- Welcome party, St. Patrick’s Day party, friends old and new, great skiing, and casual instruction!
- Open to Alpine Ski Club members or members of other Ohio Valley Ski Council clubs.
Final payments are due January 1.
2014 Park City Trip Application (ms-Word)
Our snail-mail PO Box has changed. We are updating our forms to reflect the new Box number, but in the meantime you can simply change The Box number from 236 to our new number, 47402-0551..
Print your 2013 Membership form by clicking here
Also, join the ski club on Facebook.
The Alpine Ski Club is a dynamic organization dedicated to the enjoyment of winter sports such as alpine skiing and snow boarding, good fellowship among skiers and friends, and activities that bring members together throughout the year.
Incorporated in Bloomington, Indiana in 1981 as a non-profit organization, the Alpine Ski Club has drawn its membership from as far away as Glacier, Montana. Members have ranged in age from 20s through 70s. And member backgrounds are just as diverse as their ages. The club sponsors spring break (and an occasional January or February) trip to the Rockies or Europe, day and weekend trips in the mid-west, and "ski nights" at our local resort - Paoli Peaks, Indiana. The ASC is now a member of the Ohio Valley Ski Council, so our members can participate in other OVSC events and its club's trips and racing competitions. The club has been a member of the Indiana Ski Council (ISC) for most of its history. Several of the club's racing trophies, including the ISC Cup, will be on display in a new location soon.